ATTENTION CORPORATE ACCOUNT MEMBERS
Aloha Loyal Corporate members,
You should have received an email from us sometime in January notifying you of your new Corporate Member or Small Business status. If you did not receive this email notification, please contact the corporate sales team for further assistance firstname.lastname@example.org
Your new status will be valid thru December 31, 2015. Corporate status will be evaluated annually, in January of each calendar year.
The policies & benefits of each program were highlighted in these notification emails. For your convenience, we have also created 2 new buttons on the left-hand side of this page, allowing you to reference this information here as well. Simply click on the appropriate program and you will be directed to the benefits & policies page for that program.
Please know that the notification emails were sent to the Account Administrator(s) we have on file ONLY. It is the responsibility of the account administrator to communicate this info to any and all users of the account. If you require updates to your company’s contact person or contact information, please complete the COMPANY UPDATE FORM which can be accessed from the menu bar on the left-hand side of this screen.
- Account status will be reviewed annually in January of each calendar year. Remember, you must travel a minimum of 50 segments annually to qualify for the Mokulele Corporate Travel Program.
- You MUST book the Alii fare in order to receive the waived bags and change fee benefits. The Alii fare can be found in the far right column of the flight selection screen. If an Alii fare is not booked, normal bag & change fees will apply.
- Sporting Equipment (ie: golf bags, surfboards, gun cases, bicycles, etc.) are EXEMPT from the baggage waiver. The normal $35 fee will apply.
- Maximum size and weight for FREE luggage is not to exceed 30”W x 15”H x 45”L and 50 lbs. Any overweight or oversize bags will incur the appropriate fees.
- Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult when traveling on a corporate fare.
- Children traveling on a corporate fare are EXEMPT from the baggage waiver. Normal bag fees will apply.
- It is the responsibility of the account holder to communicate all policies, procedures and subsequent fees to account users and travelers. Mokulele is not responsible for any users who book under your corporate account and are not aware of the current policies and/or fees.
- For privacy & security purposes, Mokulele will contact approved account administrators only. Any account changes, including password resets, notification emails, etc. will be sent to the approved Administrator(s) we have on file ONLY.
- If you require updates to your company’s contact person(s) or contact information, please complete this COMPANY UPDATE FORM [insert clickable link to pdf form] and return to us so that we may make the appropriate changes.
How do businesses qualify?
Businesses must furnish a current G.E. Tax License or Federal EIN. You must also have access to a web browser and email.
Is there a cost to sign up?
No, there is no cost to join!
Are there travel requirements my company must fulfill?
Yes. In order to remain an active CORPORATE member, you must fly AT LEAST 50 segments (or 4 round trips) annually. If you do not meet this requirement, you will be moved to the SMALL BUSINESS program following your first year of enrollment, where you can still enjoy a limited amount of those same benefits.
Why use Mokulele Airlines corporate program?
The corporate program puts all your bookings in one place making it easy for the travel coordinators to keep track of your company's business travel through your corporate portal. Changes or cancellations may be done online thru your corporate portal. Corporate members are shown the corporate rates on their booking page which entitles them to the corporate benefits. However, they are also free to book any available fare offered on the booking page such as web specials, promotional fares, etc. but with no corporate benefits.
Please visit the Benefits page for each program to learn about the benefits each program offers. You can access those pages by clicking on the appropriate button on the left-hand side of this page.